How To Install HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer?
HP Envy Photo 7155 is an All-in-One wireless printer that takes you to the next level of the image printing experience. You can install this printer on your desktop, laptop, or hand-held device and connect it over a wireless network or using a USB cable connection. Here we shall see how to install HP Envy 7155 printer for the first time.
- Make sure that you have unpacked the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer completely.
- Now, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the power cord provided with its package.
- Turn on your printer.
- Set the basic printer preferences as per your needs.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the printer.
- Take the ink cartridges out of its package.
- Insert the unpacked ink cartridges into their slots.
- Make sure to insert the ink cartridges correctly.
- After inserting the ink cartridges, close the cartridge door.
- Pull the input tray out of the printer.
- Also, take the output tray out of the printer.
- Clear all packing materials present in the photo tray and pull out the photo tray.
- Slide the paper guides.
- Place a stack of plain A4 paper in the tray.
- Push the photo tray into the printer.
- With this, the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer’s hardware setup will be completed.
- Now, begin the printer software installation.
- For the mobile device users: Download and install the HP Smart app on your device. Perform the instructions displayed on the screen. After installing the printer software, try a test print.
- Using the HP printer software: Open the driver file on your computer. Select the connection type when prompted. Make sure to connect the USB cable only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Finally, try a test print.
The how to install HP Envy 7155 printer for the first time process completed successfully.