Install HP Envy Photo 7155 Mac Driver
The section below will help you to perform HP Envy 7155 install Mac computer and connect it using a USB cable.
- First, get a USB cable that is compatible with your printer and the Mac computer
- Make sure that your HP printer is turned ON.
- Note: Disconnect the USB cable from your HP printer if connected already. Connect the USB cable only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Now, download the HP Easy Start driver from your HP printer’s official support page.
- Open the HP Easy Start file.
- Select the USB option on the Connection type screen.
- Make sure to select the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan option in the Install window.
- In the Add window, select your HP Envy Photo 7155 printer.
- Click the Add button.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Envy Photo printer driver installation on your Mac computer.
- After completing the HP Envy Photo 7155 install Mac, try to perform a test print.