- Driver Install Windows
Steps to Install HP Envy 7155 Driver on Windows
Quick HP Envy photo printer 7155 driver installation steps.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Download
- To download the driver for your HP Envy 7155 printer, open a web browser on your computer and go to the official site of HP.
- Search your printer model and go to its support page.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab. The site will automatically detect the OS and list the available printer drivers.
- To change the OS, click the Choose a different OS link, select your OS and its version, and click the Change button.
- From the listed drivers, choose the required driver and click the Download link.
- Now, the printer driver will be downloaded to your computer.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Install Windows
- Open the HP Envy 7155 printer driver file on your Windows computer.
- On the screen titled Select Connection type, choose the connection type as per your desire.
- Get a USB cable and connect it into the HP printer only when prompted.
- Select the additional print driver files to be installed if required.
- Follow the prompts displayed in the installation window and complete the driver installation.
- Finally, try a test print.
We have now successfully completed the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver Installation on Windows.